Legal Support Specialist
Williams Parker is seeking a qualified candidate for a Legal Support Specialist position. The Legal Support Specialist provides section attorneys, legal assistants, and paralegals with administrative and operational support. The Specialist also provides administrative and project management support to the entire firm. The position requires exemplary technical and organizational skills, attention to detail, strong client service skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Billing support to attorneys, legal assistants, and paralegals
- Support to legal assistants and paralegals
- Coordinate and manage filing and retired files
- Copy and scan documents
- Create file folders
- Run conflict checks
- Prepare engagement letters
- A minimum of two years working in a professional services firm
- Preference given to candidates with FRP, CLA, or CP certifications
- Experience using Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
At Williams Parker, you will have an opportunity to play an important role in continuing the success of our law firm and to take advantage of the many benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth. You will also find you are joining a team of attorneys and staff who have made Williams Parker not only a top-notch law firm but also a great place to work. We offer a professional work environment as well as a competitive Total Rewards package.
We offer a professional work environment as well as a competitive Total Rewards package. Click on the link for more details or to apply for the Legal Support Specialist position.